In this position, you’ll be working with an enthusiastic team of dynamic, creative professionals to create new brands, websites and advertising campaigns. Massive’s energetic environment is fast-paced and never boring.
As a leader on our Creative Team, you will be responsible for upholding the quality of our creative and pushing creative boundaries in both physical and digital media. You’ll be part of a six-person design team (UX and Visual) and report into our Creative Director.
What You Will Do
- Direct the visual style and overall design of brand identities, websites and ad campaigns
- Collaborate with copywriters to conceptualize creative strategy for clients and their brands
- Oversee photo or video shoots
- Lead a team of designers to ensure that Massive continues to produce exceptional work, while balancing timeline and budget constraints
- Review and provide feedback on design work to help team member’s grow their skills and to ensure we are meeting the project’s objectives.
- When the go and gets tough—or someone on the team just needs a hand—you’re the type of leader that has a can-do attitude and doesn’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and get into the weeds with your team. (We believe in the Servant Leadership Philosophy)
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and tools through articles, tutorial videos, podcasts, etc.
What you will bring:
- Prior experience managing your own design projects in agency is a must.
- Excellent visual design skills and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 8 years+ of professional experience web design is a must-have. Experience with print is a bonus.
- Extensive experience in design software: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Extensive knowledge working with prototyping tools and the ability to learn new tools quickly for UX (Invision, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Sense of humour, with a dose of radical candor.
Salary based on experience. Pay Bands to be shared during the interview process.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three facts about yourself and/or experience that makes you unique.
Due to the volume of responses received, only applicants will be contacted directly. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
Pls, no phone calls or walk-ins.
Why work for Massive? Many agencies specialize in just brand, web design, or campaigns. Massive offers a unique opportunity to excel and lead Art Direction in all of these disciplines.