Massive is looking for an experienced, bright, enthusiastic Campaign + SEO Manager to join our team. In this position, you’ll work alongside a passionate team of dynamic, creative professionals to plan and implement online campaigns, as well as oversee website SEO.
As a Campaign + SEO Manager, you’ll take the lead with setting up, managing, and optimizing the following campaign channels:
- Search Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Media planning and ongoing management of Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other digital ad channels.
- Channel planning, campaign architecture + budget planning.
- Communicate campaign progress and successes in client meetings and reports.
- Planning + implementing basic on-page SEO, including but not limited to:
- meta-descriptions, title tags + url slugs
- configuring SEO plugins/apps
- setting-up and implementing 301 redirects for website launches
- Liaising with the development team to ensure all development-side SEO best-practices have been implemented.
- Liaising with the creative team to support the creation of digital assets that will help drive conversions and brand awareness.
- Setting up and managing email marketing automation campaigns
- Setting up and managing Google Tag Manager
- Display advertising
- Remarketing / Retargeting
- Social advertising
- Email Marketing Campaign set-up and management
- Landing page and conversion optimization best practices
Required Platform Experience
- Google Ads
- Google Marketing Platform (Analytic, Tag Manager, Data Studio + Optimize)
- Programmatic advertising
- Facebook Ads / Facebook Business
- Twitter Ads
- Bing Ads (nice to have)
- MailChimp or equivalent ESP (nice to have)
- Google Campaign Manager 360 (nice to have)
- Minimum 4 yrs experience digital advertising
- Minimum 2 yrs experience with email marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience with social media paid media
Based on experience.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply via our website.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins.Apply Now