Content Copywriter – UPDATED Nov 15, 2018
Massive is looking for a *Full-Time* Content Copywriter who is passionate about storytelling. As a critical member of the Massive team, you will be responsible for content production and copywriting for blogs, email, campaigns and other digital channels. This position requires you to work from our office in Vancouver and requires occasional travel (within the lower mainland) to our clients.
- Create relevant content that resonates with each specific audience, including brand and product narratives, and campaign and editorial content
- Edit and proofread content using best practices
- Collaborate with the Creative team to create compelling content that supports overall needs and drives strong online brand identity and experience
- Participate in and contribute to creative meetings and design reviews; brainstorm ideas and concepts and present initial ideas to the Creative Director
- Manage process issues in collaboration with Marketing team to ensure timely and efficient delivery of information
- Ensure content is aligned with brand voice and project requirements, using data to make sound decisions; modify content and copy to achieve stakeholder satisfaction
- Become well-versed with the products, target audience and competitor activities within the market and cannabis industry
Is this You?
- Excellent written + oral communication skills; skilled in writing clear, concise, grammatically correct copy
- Strong conceptual and innovative thinking
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and pride yourself in accuracy
- Strong leader, great with people
- Able to collaborate with various stakeholders and ranges of creative people;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Can You Do the Following?
- Ability to take initiative and make important decisions while working independently and performing at optimum levels
- Ability to prioritize and manage parallel activities simultaneously while achieving success under pressure
- Ability to self-motivate and stay current with latest trends techniques, and technologies
- Ability to write in multiple voices, and work across multiple brands concurrently
- Comfortable working with Google Docs
- Comfortable collaborating on writing projects
Salary dependent on experience.
If interested, please apply below with samples of writing and a personalized cover letter. Please note, if you’ve already submitted an application to the part-time copywriter position that was previously posted, we encourage you to apply again if you’re interested in a full-time position with Massive. Please revise your cover letter to speak directly to the skill requirements outlined above and address it to René Thomas.