Massive is a Vancouver-based full-service branding and creative agency whose approach centres on deep cultural insights, clear strategic direction and the power of human expression.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced, bright, and ambitious intermediate content strategist to join our team. In this position, you’ll work alongside a passionate team of dynamic, creative professionals to plan and execute content and copy across brands, websites, and digital products. This job is a great fit for someone who’s empathetic, a voracious consumer of content and lives for creating clarity from chaos.
What You Will Do
- Conduct content audits;
- Conduct user and stakeholder interviews to inform personas, user journeys and the site/product’s content and functionality requirements;
- Craft user/job stories that reflect a projects’ design challenges;
- Test and validate messaging, navigation and user journeys with internal and external users;
- Collaborate with designers, strategists and developers on research and recommendation reports;
- Participate in brand messaging workshops with executive teams;
- Organize client site’s navigation and content in an intuitive way that supports ease of use, accessibility, SEO and organizational objectives;
- Own the creation of sitemaps and content plans;
- Test and validate navigation and naming conventions via remote and in-person facilitated card sorting exercises.
What You Bring
- Minimum of five years of content strategy experience;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication;
- Attention to detail, with a strong grasp of grammar, punctuation, usage, and mechanics;
- Talent for strategic problem-solving;
- An strong understanding of the design thinking process;
- Sense of humour, with a dose of radical candour;
What We’re Looking For
At Massive, our team is expected to develop a diverse skill-stack, but at the core, we need
- An exceptional content strategist with empathy and a passion for creating intuitive experiences.
Based on experience
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or your experience that makes you unique.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins.Apply Now