Massive Media is looking for an experienced agency Designer – one who excels at multitasking and problem-solving, and who is passionate about the craft. In this position, you’ll be collaborating with an enthusiastic team of dynamic, creative professionals to create new brands, websites and advertising campaigns. Massive’s energetic environment is fast-paced and never boring.
As a member of our Creative Team, you will work on both print and digital projects. You will be part of a team of 3 designers reporting into our Creative Director.
What you will do
- Design original creative for print and web, including (but not limited to):
- Indoor and outdoor signage,
- Website style tiles/creative concepts/digital page designs
- Digital presentations,
- Promotional booklets & pamphlets,
- Digital & physical ads,
- Social media posts,
- Email templates
- Liaise with print vendors to ensure project success.
- Take part in collaborative brainstorming sessions and workshops to develop creative ideas and concepts
- Execute all design work based on creative briefs and instructions from the Creative Director and Client leads.
- Generate presentation decks for client presentations
- Translate brand direction and creative briefs into physical and digital deliverables
- Collaborate with copywriters and content strategists on physical layout, editorial, signage, etc
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques to design using grid structures
- Ensure brand consistency is maintained across a project’s physical and digital channels
- Communicate with Project Managers and creative leads to ensure deadlines of projects are met
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and tools through articles, tutorial videos, podcasts, etc
- Source/create images for physical and digital channels that convey messages, concepts and human expression
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout based on tone established by Creative/Art Directors and brand guidelines
- Present or send final designs to Art Directors or Client Leads for approval/review/feedback.
- Incorporate feedback from clients and key stakeholders on projects to finalize designs.
What you bring
- Prior experience managing your own design projects in agency is a must.
- Excellent visual design skills and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in printing processes and pre-press
- 5 years+ of professional experience in graphic design. Experience with print and web is a must.
- Extensive experience in design software: Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and XD/Sketch
- Prior knowledge working with prototyping tools and the ability to learn new tools quickly for UX (Invision, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Marvel, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Sense of humour, with a dose of radical candor.
Based on experience
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or experience that makes you unique.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins.