Massive is looking for an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic Digital Strategist to join our team. In this position, you’ll work alongside a talented team of dynamic, creative professionals to plan and implement online campaigns, as well as oversee our social media engagement.
As a Massive Digital Strategist, you’ll take the lead with setting up, managing, and optimizing the following campaign channels:
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Search Marketing – Both SEO and SEM
- Display Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Account Management
Role & Responsibilities
- Media planning and management of Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other digital channels.
- Set-up and manage of email marketing automation campaigns.
- SEM and social ad copywriting.
- Communicate campaign progress and successes in client meeting and reports
- Supporting with SEO
- Supporting with social media publishing and influencer engagement
- Liaising with the creative team to support the creation of digital assets that will help drive conversions and brand awareness.
Required Platform Experience
- Google Adwords
- Adwords editor or equivalent
- Facebook Ads & Facebook Business
- Twitter Ads
- Google Analytics
- Minimum 4 yrs experience digital advertising.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience with email marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience with social media.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.