A Designer at Massive creates amazing experiences that give life to brands. You’ll collaborate with a team of talented designers, developers and strategists on specific details and large, complex challenges. Your designs will reflect an ability to think strategically on everything from user flows, AI documentation, presentation decks and physical marketing assets.
We’re looking for someone who obsesses over detail and value the user experience just as much as aesthetics. You simplify complexity and centre your work around purpose. We’re not interested in trend-followers, we’re looking for those setting the bar of experience design and human + digital interaction.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience Design and InDesign
- Capacity to work in a rapidly-evolving environment
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology and design best practices
- Strong team player, analytical and dynamic
- Exceptional attention to detail – you take pride in your work and sweat the small stuff
- Able to collaborate with strategists and developers to execute projects efficiently and effectively
- Ability to educate and define rationale to team and clients
- Personable and open-minded—no egos!
- Agency experience
- A strong portfolio of work that highlights both your UX and design capabilities
- Bonus points for experience working in design springs and in an agile workflow
- Prototyping experience, preferably with Principle or Framer.js
- Experience creating high-fidelity prototypes in EnvisionApp, Adobe XD, or similar platforms