Massive is looking for an experienced, bright, dynamic Marketing / Campaign Manager to join our team. In this position, you’ll work alongside a passionate team of dynamic, creative professionals to plan and implement marketing campaigns online and beyond.
Must be able to work from our Vancouver office 2-4 days per week for training, workshops, and ideation sessions.
As a Marketing / Campaign Manager, you’ll take the lead with setting up, managing, and optimizing the following campaign channels:
- Search Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Email Marketing
- OOH Advertising
- Media planning and ongoing management of Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other digital ad channels.
- Media planning for OOH ads (approx. 10% of role)
- Channel planning, campaign architecture + budget planning.
- Communicate campaign progress and successes in client meetings and reports.
- Liaising with the creative team to support the creation of digital assets that will help drive conversions and brand awareness.
- Setting up and managing email marketing automation campaigns
- Setting up and managing Google Tag Manager
- Display advertising
- Remarketing / Retargeting
- Social advertising
- Email Marketing Campaign set-up and management
- Landing page and conversion optimization best practices
Required Platform Experience
- Google Ads
- Google Marketing Platform (Analytic, Tag Manager, Data Studio + Optimize)
- Programmatic advertising
- Facebook Ads / Facebook Business
- Twitter Ads
- Bing Ads (nice to have)
- MailChimp or equivalent ESP (nice to have)
- Google Campaign Manager 360 (nice to have)
- Minimum 4 yrs experience digital advertising
- Minimum 2 yrs experience with email marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience with social media paid media
Based on experience.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins.Apply Now