Our Strategy team is growing! Massive Media is looking for a full-time experienced Marketing Strategist who’s passionate about advancing their career in a fast-paced, purpose-driven environment.
As a Marketing Strategist at Massive, you’ll be responsible for leading strategy on marketing and advertising projects for a diverse set of clients. You’ll lead content specialists, copywriters, designers, developers, as well as our client’s internal teams to create strategic marketing roadmaps that allow our clients to move at the speed of culture in an increasingly unpredictable and dynamic world.
A Typical Week in the Life of a Marketing Strategist
- Lead (and conduct) qualitative and quantitative research initiatives to inform strategic plans.
- Analyze metrics to uncover patterns of behaviour and identify new opportunities.
- Connect user behaviour with a viable marketing strategy that delivers on our client’s organizational purpose.
- Lead and facilitate strategy workshops, presentations and sprints.
- Liaise with the marketing team to brainstorm marketing campaigns.
- Lead and manage campaign execution, management and ongoing iteration.
- Lead monthly and quarterly strategic planning sessions for a diverse range of clients.
The absolute must-haves
- 8+ years of marketing strategy experience at a non-traditional marketing agency or consultancy.
- Must have proven track record of writing + executing strategic marketing plans for both small and large teams.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths, both in strategic thinking and proven results.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to provide rationale for strategic findings, both internally and to clients during meetings and presentations.
- Motivated by feedback and the opportunity to improve in your craft.
What’s in it for me?
$70k+ based on experience
How to Apply
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or experience that makes you unique.
Location – Vancouver, BC.
Massive is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and attitude.
No phone calls or walk-ins.