ATTN: new grads or soon to be grads, who are seeking a career with a digital or creative agency. This opportunity is a great way for you to get your foot in the door and have agency experience on your resume. We’re also open to ambition candidates who are looking to grow a career in operations, and would like this opportunity as their first or second step in your career path.
Massive is recognized as one of Canada’s Top Brand Agencies; and one of the very few that has a deep knowledge of digital platform development for business marketing. Vancouver-based, with an outpost in Toronto, Massive is known internationally as a full-service branding and creative agency whose approach centres on deep cultural insights, clear strategic direction and the power of human expression.
We’re seeking a bright, detail oriented, and ambitious (and kind!) human who is exceptionally organized, loves to multi-task and is interested in building a career in office administration or wants to get to know the inner workings of an agency. If that sounds like you then keep reading!
As the Office Coordinator, you will support the day to day functioning of the office to keep it organized and polished while working with a purpose-driven team, fun loving, group of creatives.
Since this is a new position we are open to this position being between 20 hours and 40 hours per week.
What You Will Do
- General upkeep of the office. While we have a cleaner 2x times per week, the office needs day to day love and organization to keep it uncluttered and polished.
- Vendor management. Management of key vendor relationships like equipment leasing partners and office landlord as needed.
- Manage packages and mail. We are a small team of 30 so this isn’t an overwhelming amount of the job, but having someone consistently available greet the neighbourhood couriers and manage incoming and outgoing mail is needed.
- Scanning and digital filing of receipts, mail, etc.
- Support with meeting preparation. Ensuring that rooms are prepped for client visits (although few and far between we expect this will pick back up again in the coming months).
- Ordering and managing Office Supplies. Regular orders for grocery/snack supplies, and order office supplies/meeting requirements.
- Supporting with Culture. Responsible for buying birthday cards, gifts, setting up for our weekly team meetings, etc. Playing a key role in our annual summer BBQ, Fall Client event, and other activities for both our team and clients..
- Supporting Administration. We need ongoing support with posting jobs, sending contracts, and updating various office system platforms so you’ll need to be able to navigate a computer quickly and efficiently. We use Apple MacBooks.
What You Bring
- A can-do attitude with work experience that demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and multitasking.
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Ability to learn multiple interfaces quickly and with ease.
- Sense of humour, with a dose of radical candour;
Are you a cultural fit?
At Massive, our team is expected to develop a diverse skill-stack, but this is an entry level role so really we’re looking for someone who’s early in their career and wants to be a fast paced environment to build their core competencies:
- Quick learner, who doesn’t mind following instructions, but is ok to say hey “If we did this ____ way, I think it might work better.”
- Being on a computer is second nature to you.
- Gets along with others easily and wants to contribute to a growing team of creative professionals.
- Someone who strongly values kindness, collaboration and integrity
- You take work seriously, but you don’t take yourself too seriously.
$35 – $40k, based on transferable experience
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply using the form below.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive.