In this position, you’ll be collaborating with an enthusiastic team of dynamic, creative professionals to execute on the design of new brand identities, websites, marketing materials, and advertising campaigns. Massive’s energetic environment is fast-paced and never boring.
As a Production Designer, you are the master of digital design at high scale. You are an ideal candidate if you come from a web design, brand, or advertising agency or production design studio and have worked on a range of creative projects from marketing collateral, websites, digital campaigns, print work, brand work, ads and more.
As a member of our Creative Team, you will work on both print and digital projects. You will be part of a six-person design team (UX and Visual) reporting into or Creative Director.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Massive’s Art Director and Creative Director to ensure website designs are carried accurately across a variety of screen sizes
- Flawlessly execute creative direction across print material, presentations, signage, and marketing material
- Design to pixel-perfection and translate key art into the various resizes and versions
- Carry brand guidelines across design templates and act as brand champion of brand guidelines
- Liaise with print vendors to ensure project success
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques to design using grid structures
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and tools through articles, tutorial videos, podcasts, etc
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
What you will bring:
- Prior experience with design projects in an agency is a must.
- 2+ years of experience working as a production designer or visual designer who thrives in high scale output, in a web design, print or design agency.
- Experience with high-volume design workflows.
- 4+ years of experience working with web design – ie: taking key page designs and applying them across full page design, as well as translating those to mobile layouts using a grid system
- 2+ years of experience in printing processes and pre-press
- 4+ years experience in design software: Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and XD/Sketch
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools and the ability to learn new tools quickly for UX (Invision, XD, Figma, etc.)
- Working knowledge of motion design in Premiere/After Effects is a bonus
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Sense of humour, with a dose of radical candor
Salary based on experience.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or experience that makes you unique.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
Pls, no phone calls or walk-ins.