Massive Media is looking for an experienced digital agency Project Manager, with strong client communication skills. If you excel at problem-solving and are passionate about your craft, get in touch today.
Role Location: Vancouver (PM’s are in-office full-time, with some flexibility)
Massive Media is looking for an experienced digital agency Project Manager with strong client communication skills – one who excels at multitasking and strategic problem-solving; builds strong relationships, and is passionate about their craft. In this position, you’ll be collaborating with a team of dynamic, creative professionals to create new brands and websites, in addition to managing ongoing creative + campaign retainers. Massive’s energetic environment is fast-paced and never boring.
As a key member of our Project Management Team, you’ll be overseeing deliverables on a variety of projects spanning brand identity, web design and development, creative photoshoots and more. You will be a liaison between the Massive team and our clients – managing day-to-day communications and helping set expectations while working in partnership with the Strategists to derive the best possible outcome for each project. It will be your responsibility to leverage the team resources to drive exceptional projects within scope and on-budget. All with a sense of urgency and humour.
- Drive a portfolio of creative, brand and digital projects, while balancing project scope with client needs.
- Facilitate the “Massive Experience” (friendly, polished, everything delivered in a tight package/no detail goes overlooked).
- Communicate project progress and deadlines on a regular, consistent basis.
- Support the PMO in project risk assessment, problem-solving, scheduling and resourcing.
- Report to
Required Soft Skills
- Thoughtful, empathic communicator
- Proactive organizational skills
- Comfortable participating in internal or external facing meetings, as well as workshops
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently
- Practiced juggler of multiple tasks and priorities
- Curious, driven, eager to learn
Required Hard Skills
- Digital agency experience
- Thorough understanding of brand and website project workflows, with the ability to strategically iterate if/when needed
- Ability to create project roadmaps and resource accordingly
- Strength at estimating tasks and costs, based on previous experience
Required Software Experience
- Project management software (we use Wrike)
- Messaging software (we use Slack)
- Bug tracking software (we use Bugherd)
- Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, and Slides)
- Familiarity with WordPress, Shopify, and CMS platforms overall
- Minimum 2-4 yrs experience as a Project Manager in a digital agency (OR on a digital product customer service team)
- Post-secondary education or equivalent industry experience
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience in co-facilitating workshops, online or in-person
- Experience with in-project sales
- Card-carrying member of a Digital Project Management industry group
- Supplemental courses in Digital Project Management
- Passionate about UI/UX, web accessibility, quality design, innovation
- Previous Account Management experience
Salary based on experience.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins.Apply Now