Massive Media is looking for a technically savvy person who masters systems quickly. In this role, you will support launching website design and development projects (and other digital channels) in several critical areas including client training. In this role, you will work with project managers, developers, content strategists, UX strategists, prior to launch and post launch. This includes monitoring QA and testing, creating client supporting documentation and holding website dashboard training sessions.
If you excel at problem-solving and are passionate about your craft, get in touch today.
- Managing quality assurance (QA) and testing across all website projects
- Liaising between the project manager and the QA team on progress
- Create training documentation for client website dashboards
- Hosting website training sessions for website projects
- Coordinating post launch maintenance client support
- Championing new processes and technologies to support the launch and client support throughout website projects
Required Soft Skills
- Thoughtful, empathic communicator
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive organizational skills
- Comfortable participating and supporting internal or external facing meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work collaboratively and/or independently
- Practiced juggler of multiple tasks and priorities
- Curious, driven, eager to learn
Required Hard Skills
- High aptitude for learning new systems and technologies
- Base knowledge and experience with WordPress and Shopify. Bonus if you have experience with Drupal and other platforms.
- Base experience with at least one or two email marketing platforms
- Html/CSS base knowledge (or interest in learning)
- Knowledge of Google Suite, specifically Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experience working in customer service or a client/customer facing role is a bonus (ie: restaurant, retail)
- 2 yrs of post-secondary training in website development and/or SEO (at the configuration level) preferred or work experience equivalent
- Experience in training session/workshops, online or in-person
Salary band $45,000 to $58,000 annually based on experience.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or your experience that make you unique.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins.Apply Now