Massive is a Vancouver-based full-service digital creative agency helping brands craft impactful experiences in digital and analog environments.
What We’re looking For.
Are you someone with exceptional communication skills and with a high aptitude for problem solving? Are you a strong, dynamic team player with an eye for detail who takes pride in your work? Are you passionate about about mastering your craft as a Shopify Developer? If so, Massive wants to hear from you!
We’re seeking a part-time team member with proven Shopify (Liquid) web development skills to join our team. You’ll collaborate with our team to build world-class products and campaigns for our partners. The right candidate is comfortable in a fast paced environment, has experience across the tech stack to tackle a range of projects and a strong grasp of design best practices.
This position starts in Dec/Jan.
- Have digital agency experience
- 3+ years professional experience as a liquid developer
- Experience building custom Shopify themes (beyond just modifying a theme).
- Deep knowledge of Shopify and Liquid.
- Deep appreciation for, and understanding of good web design. You don’t need to be a designer, but you need to understand the fundamentals of user experience.
- Expertise in HTML/CSS/Sass/JS
- Familiar with OOCSS, SMACSS, or BEM
- Well versed in RWD techniques and mobile performance
- Comfortable with building front-end templates using JSON APIs
- Take pride in clean, readable code
- Live in North America
Why Work with Massive?
- We care about being exceptional
- First and foremost, we’re problem solvers
- We have a fast-paced, but empathic culture with a healthy work environment.
- Whether you’re a full time employee, part-time employee or part of our contract team, we always seek opportunities to provide you with new, exciting challenges
- We’re a fun, quirky bunch 😉
If you are interested in the position, please fill out our application form below. Note, we care about the attention to detail so please take the time to prepare a thoughtful Cover Letter. Please address it to Lindsay Smith.