Massive Media is looking for an experienced UX Designer who specializes in digital and is passionate about advancing their career in UI/UX. This includes, but isn’t limited to websites, email and display ads. The successful candidate follows the latest UX/UI best practices and enjoys designing for multiple channels.
As a UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for delivering mock-ups/key page designs for web projects, and will be the UI/UX champion on the team. You’ll liaise with various members of the team, including content specialists, copywriters, designers, as well as the Creative Director to extract the key information required to make informed, user-friendly designs. You’ll also liaise directly with the development team to ensure the designs can be executed accurately. In addition to this, you will champion design for our digital ad campaigns.
- Key page designs for small and large-scale web development projects (desktop, tablet, and mobile), as well as campaign landing pages
- Creation of display ads for advertising campaigns
- Email template design
- Work in sync with our creative and development teams on a daily basis
- Participate in internal project meetings to contribute to the overall success of each project
- Participate in client meetings and presentations to share knowledge and ensure alignment between design best practices and each client’s goals
- Participate in design workshops with team members and clients
You Will Require Experience in:
- Designing mock-ups and key page designs
- Designing for email
- Designing for digital display ads
- Designing for social media platforms
- Working in an agile environment
Required Software Experience
- Adobe Creative Suite, including XD (or Sketch), AI, and Photoshop
- Ability to learn new software platforms and tools quickly and with ease
- Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, and Slides)
- 4 yrs post secondary education, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 6 yrs experience in web design
- Minimum 4 yrs experience working in a digital agency or equivalent industry
Salary based on experience.