Massive Media is looking for an experienced storyteller/content creator to create video and audio stories both internally and for clients. This includes storyboarding, scripting, editing, publishing and optimizing content.
What your day-to-day will look like.
- Storyboard, shoot, edit and produce videos (using a mix of original, stock and b-roll footage)
- Assist with podcast editing and production
- Coordinate Interviews
- Source and coordinate voiceover talent
Who you are:
- Insatiably curious
- Martin Scorcesee (or at least hold yourself to a higher standard)
- Voracious consumer of content
- Incredibly personable
- Storyteller + narrative genius
- Empathetic, with an eye for detail
- A sucker for an upbeat/funky movie score
- A creative storyteller at heart
- Ability to work collaboratively + independently
- Proactive organizational skills
- Practiced juggler of multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience with DSLR cameras and video capture flows
Required Software/Hardware Experience.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Audition, Premier Pro, and After Effects).
- Minimum 4 yrs experience as a Content Creator
- Experience in producing professional quality podcasts and videos
- Experience in producing professional “social media acceptable” video content
- Experience in Photography is a plus
Salary based on experience.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please apply below and be sure to include three random facts about yourself and/or your experience that makes you unique.
Due to the volume of responses received, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Massive Media.
No phone calls or walk-ins.